My Office

Friday, October 10, 2008
So here is my set-up.  As you can see it has all the bells and whistles of a normal desk set up including bookshelf, desktop, garbage can, worker, etc.  Additionally, I have two cup holders, which usually contain glasses of water, cups of coffee, or my phone.    I fed the cords of my laptop through the bottom of the left cupholder.  I have had no problems with the cords getting in my way. The ledge at the top, which I think is traditionally used for holding a book or something has become the catchall for desk junk -- headphones, cell phone, pens, post-it notes, and iPod.  While I have ample space on top, I am working on several projects, so I have moved a good many books to the floor.  I have been able to easily reach them without stopping.Posted by Picasa

0 comments: