Monday Update

Monday, October 6, 2008
So today is day 15 of my treadmill desk project. I continue to be making good progress. Since the first day I have walked 79.6 miles @ 1.2 mph. On average I have walked for 4.36 hours per day, covered 5.83 miles, and burnt 692 calories. In the second week I lost an additional 2 pounds, bringing my total to 7 pounds. and find myself being much better about drinking water than I ever have in the past. I have noticed that I am continuing to drink more water than normal and that I have replaced eating to combat boredom with jumping on the treadmill. Because my treadmill stops at 99.99 minutes, my work day is nicely broken in to four chunks -- early treading -- breakfast -- mid-morning treading -- lunch -- early afternoon treading -- the kids get home. I am usually able to get in one more stint after the kids go to bed.

0 comments: