See you later, See you soon

Saturday, January 3, 2009
As I am T minus 48 hours from officially starting my new job, I decided to create a compilation CD for my dear friends who have been along for the ride (some knowingly, some not so much). Although I am moving less than a football field from my previous locale, the distance is far greater in terms of personal and professional movement. As much as I can't wait to get started on my new chapter, I am equally troubled by the sense of abandoning several friends. So no better way to help quell those feelings than creating something that will perhaps serve as a small token of appreciation for their steadfast friendships.

Here is the playlist, which I might add, is a great treadmill desk playlist.

1. You Don't Have To Move Mountains Nickel Creek
2. Morning Star Borne
3. I Was Here Lady Antebellum
4. Peace Be Upon Us Sheryl Crow
5. Learn to Live Darius Rucker  (changed my mind on this one)
6. This Is a Good Street Mudcrutch
7. Truly Believe Edwin McCain
8. Heal Yourself Ruthie Foster
9. Everything to Me Tamarama
10. The Best Ride Stereo Fuse
11. Chutes & Ladders Sean Watkins
12. Mastermind Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
13. Suddenly, I See KT Tunstall
14. Get Your Shine On Jesse McCarthy
15. Diamond Road Sheryl Crow
16. Through My Door The Muckrakers
17. Live Out the String Marc Cohn
18. All Good Reasons Barefoot Truth
19. Clarity Shawn MacDonald
20. See You Later, See You Soon Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers

Thanks to all who have supported me in this adventure!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannon said...

oh, fun, I love play lists! I'm going to have to look these up. Suddenly, I See is one of my favorites. :)

Juli said...

I'll send you a CD

Juli said...

I added a sampler to the right column